KRA Tax Services In Kenya
Our kra tax services focus on minimizing the tax burden on businesses and managing any tax risks.
Our tax team prides itself in the fact that it always offers clients with more than they expect, surprising them with innovative solutions that may not be common place but are definitely practical. This is in line with our mantra of always striving to stay at least one decisive place ahead of the competition.
We bring on board diversity and experience obtained across East Africa, our global offices and from our clients. We believe people are the key to building effective partnerships and as such the specialist tax team is selected to serve you consists of the right people who are committed to exceed the needs of our clients.
- Preparation and Filing of Monthly Pay as You Earn (“PAYE”), Withholding Tax (“WHT”) and Value Added Tax (“VAT”) returns;
- Assistance with VAT Remissions Streamlining with Treasury and Kenya Revenue Authority (“KRA”)
- Ensuring compliance of your Company’s Operations in Kenya with the Applicable Tax Requirements in all Tax Heads i.e. PAYE, VAT, WHT, Corporation Tax and Customs and Excise duties;
- Negotiate with Kenya Revenue Authority, in case of any Discrepancy, Fines or Tax refunds; and Ensure that the entire Tax Information is ready for Audit and Reconciliation
- Tax Advisory, Providing Answers to Queries and/or opinions on Tax matters including Research, Discussions and Attendance of meetings relating to these matters as Instructed by you.
- Advisory on the Taxation effects of Proposed Business Transactions, different methods of Business Structuring and Financing and their Tax Implications.
- Tax Planning Advisory on the Taxation of Employment Income Accrued/Derived in Kenya by the Expatriates in line with the Double Taxation Agreements put in place by the Contracting States. (e.g Between Canada and Kenya)
- Tax Planning & Advisory on the determination and Payment of Installment and Final Corporate Taxes