How do we ensure data protection?
When you outsource your accounting tasks to an external supplier, it must be in trusted hands. As a business, the security of your data is your responsibility and you have to ensure that it is properly safe guarded. We are fully aware of this and that is why we have taken every precaution to safeguard your data when it is with us. We guarantee 100% safety for your data.
We ensure this by using extensive security procedures implemented in every possible area.
- CCTV monitoring stations in all our offices
- 24/7 security guards at our building
- Finger print scanner access doors to prevent entry of un-authorized personnel
- A disaster recovery procedure in all our offices and your data is backed up in secure servers
Networks and systems
- All our systems are access restricted by multiple levels of password protection
- Online data transfer system uses 256-bit encryption technology similar to ones used by online banking industry
- Our high security servers are managed from USA data centers
- Activity monitoring software is installed in all our computers
- No printers, USB based pen devices and DVD/CD drives on the work floor
- NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) signed by every staff member
- Independent screening before employment
- Extensive data confidentiality training
Apart from implementing all the security procedures, we are also legally bound to the confidentiality regulations as we are a Kenya limited company. You are not dealing with an unknown foreign company. You can be rest assured that your data is 100% safe with us.